Sunday, December 18, 2011

1/72 New Kingdom Egyptian Bow and Skirmishers

Here are a few more of the Egyptians I painted for Craig. These are 1/72 figures produced by Caesar.

First up are three bases of skirmishers. Most are armed with spear but there are a few slingers in the mix.

Then there are four bases of bow. These are nice figures with a good mixed of poses and clothing. I'm pretty happy with how the flesh came out.

Up next: Some light Egyptian foot are drying, I'm working on some river terrain for CCA/Battlelore for my MayDay game and I have a couple of 28mm mounted dark ages guys underway. It is also the last club night of the year on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Nick Grant said...

Again, very nice!

Nick

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks Nick; I quite enjoyed the Thomas the Tank Engine HoTT army.