I took on a reasonably large painting commission last week. These are 10mm AWI figures from Pendraken (I think). The first unit I finished is the British 1st Guards Regiment for the Battle of Monmouth Courthouse.
These fellows were very nice figures. Only a tiny amount of flash to carve off the bottom of the bases and they took paint well. The usual approach with black primer, block painting and a wash. The owner will add flags when he receives them back.
These are the first 28 of 400 and some so I'm still getting my eye in. There are based on 20x20mm bases (which are tiny!).
Up next: I have three bases of mounted generals and a unit of light infantry with bases drying. I also have three more units primered and underway. It is also club night on Tuesday.