Thursday, October 28, 2010

28mm medieval pikemen

I picked up some 28mm Black Tree Design spearmen at the club auction two weeks ago that Dave hand converted to pikemen. I decided to paint them up and add them to my 28mm DBA/HoTT French medieval army.

I thought they painted up quite easily, especially with a pre-established colour scheme for the army.

The also seemed to fit in well with the Zvezda plastic archers.

Up next: Tuesday is club night and I have a couple of projects sitting on the bench awaiting paint (15mm AWI and 28mm handgunners). I'm not sure which to tackle first and I've been distracted by playing Civilization IV on the computer.

3 comments:

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Me likey very much. I think the color scheme is quite believable.

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks Allan. I've really no idea on colour schemes. In the past I have tended to be overly drab so I'm trying to grow as a painter and use a bit more colour on formed troops where the king might have spent a bit of dough on some sharp dressed men.

Kevin Barrett said...

Very cool, Bob. They look great!