I completed a commission last night for a 15mm Early Imperial Roman DBA (II/56) army. The figures are Old Glory and I believe this is an all-option army. This is my first run with a new camera I purchased so I'm hopeful the pictures are a bit better.
In unrelated news, I was playing Scrabble the other night with my wife and found myself with the letters r, i, i, i, r, a, t. What a lousy hand, until I realized that spelled triarii--a 50-point bonus for using all seven letters. Alas, triarii is not in the scrabble dictionary.. Arrgh.
This army includes four bases of 4Ax. I fiddled with the shield patterns some based on my experience earlier this month with another EIR army.
The core of the army is, of course, five bases of 4Bd with an general unit.
There is also an optional 3Cv general unit.
This forms part of the three 3Cv bases the army fields.
There is one base of Art, in this case a ballista with three crew.
There is one base of 2LH--some German horsemen to harass the flanks with. These might be Essex figures--hard to say.
There are also three bow (likely Minifigs) to help hold off a cavalry opponents. And there is also a single base of Ps to bolster the blades against mounted.
I was quite happy with how the chainmail came out on the figures--this is just a thin black primer (cut with future) over the bare metal and then later hit with a brown/black wash.
Up next: I have started assembling a bunch of 28mm Saxons for a DBA army. This is slow work as I learn about the options available within the Wargames Factory boxes.