Monday, February 1, 2010

15mm Gulham Archers

I finished some more 15mm archers as part of the saracen army I'm painting for a friend.

This time up there are three bases of Gulham archers. Nice figures but could have used one more pose.

I might have gone a bit too bright on these fellows and will pull back slightly on the colours when I do the Bedouin that are presently on the paint table.

I'm keen to get at the riders where I can add pennants and a bit of motion.

Up next: 15mm Bedouin! And I'm soaking a bunch of 6mm AWI British off their bases to start rebasing for my MayDay game.

5 comments:

Broeders said...

Nice work as always Bob. I don't think they're too bright at all.

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Definitely not too bright. They look spot on to me.

Dave said...

Yep, I agree. Hard to go too bright with 15mm figs in a lot of mail, especially when you dip.

Now, pink horses would be too bright.

Bob Barnetson said...

Glad they are not too garish. The Bedouin are almost done--just need to dip, base and put some banners on maybe! Then back to some more guys in mail.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Lovely!