Saturday, October 30, 2021

Scatter terrain

Sadly, no Hallowe'en gaming this year. But I did finish off some scatter terrain in the hope of gaming in the future!

These are a bunch of HO-scale track clutter pieces in metal that came with an old train village set I bought, maybe 10 years ago? I'm working hard to clear up lingering painting project this winter. 

They go fine with the HO-scale Gotham buildings I have. They show a bit greyer in these pictures than they actually are. Excepting the wooden fence, they are all too small to really work as LOS blocks but they could function as objective markers.

Up next: Hard to say. I have been working on some 54mm AWI figures but they take such a long time to paint! I also have some 28mm generic army guys that Scott dropped off underway.

No comments: