Saturday, October 2, 2021

28mm A-Team

Crooked Dice miniatures recently released some A-Team figures. These are, I think, better sculpts the Foundry B-Team, which is the other option I can find.

Hannibal is a nice figure and Crooked Dice actually has a second Hannibal option.  Oddly neither seems to be holding the correct weapon for the character (a stainless Ruger Mini-14).

Overall, these are nice sculpts that capture the essence of the characters. I see I slopped Faceman's ascot.


The BA Baracus figure is very dynamic which make sit hard to paint and photograph (his punching arm is in the way and casts shadows. Looks like I need to go back and darken his eyebrows.

I was pretty happy with the skin tone I managed to get.

The figures scale well with other Crooked Dice offerings and are a bit smaller than Tangent Miniatures' Dirk Benedict figure.

Up next: No Zombtober for me this year but I will be finishing up a bunch of 28mm odds and ends. 

No comments: