As part of a job lot, I picked up this merchants block from Walther. It was in bad shape. It was missing both roof pieces, the short wall on the roof, and, most concerningly, an angled piece of brick on the front corner was missing.
I didn't snap a picture of the building I got but I think it was supposed to look like the one above. The cupola and door were missing. To fix this, I had to remove parts of two walls to allow the front corner to mate. I also had to make roof and wall pieces.
I then did not minimal painting. The result is passable. It looks way worse in this photo than in real life. I will go back and touch up the brick work on the from corner.
For $2 and a bit of plastic card, I'm happy enough.
Up next: Some 54mm AWI highlands that have been staring mournfully from the paint table for almost a year.