Friday, October 10, 2014

Some scifi troops and fantasy ships

I've just received a fairly large painting commission for some 15mm WW2 troops so I have pushed a few things out the past few nights to clear off the table.


First up are the last of the 10mm Dropship Commander troops for Craig. These guys are the Scourge infantry in brass and green. I even painted the goggle lenses green, although these may be hard to see in the photo.


I also painted up a long-standing fleet from Spartan Games Uncharted Seas range. I'm not sure exactly where these came from (trade for painting?) but they are iron dwarves.


There are two big ships. I believe this is a chain mail class battleship. I adapted the existing paint scheme and aimed for a blue French look.


The one below is an unnamed battleships. I also have the rule book and will post the lot for sale shortly.


There are three cruisers. I decided to add some decals (numbers, bow names, a fleet insignia) to all of them.


There is also a pair of frigates and a heavy cruiser. I think the heavy cruiser is supposed to have a ram but it was not in the box when I opened it (looked broken off maybe) so I would treat it as having a pair of torpedo launchers on the bow.


Up next: Some 15mm WW2 late-war French, by the looks of things! Then onto some Germans.

No comments: