Wednesday, September 22, 2010

EWG Club Night

It was club night last night and there about 15 guys out. My camera batteries died so I have few pictures. There was a good Warmachine crowd and they were still at it when I left.

I think there were six guys playing DBA.

And there were three guys playing CCA. This apparently pleased the hell out of Scott.

I played a game of Wilderness Ward is Bruce--our first time through the game and it was fun. No picture so I pinched this off the web.

Up next: A 15mm DBA army is almost done and the some more 15mm AWI. Plus maybe a few 28mm ancients.

3 comments:

Kevin Barrett said...

Fun night...lots of guys out!

Bob Barnetson said...

Yeah, I was pretty surprised by the turn out; nice to see so many guys!

Bob

Dave said...

And Scott really does look pretty pleased, doesn't he?