Thursday, March 4, 2010

AWI rebasing done!

It has been a busy week and I had to miss the club because of work. I have made some progress though. I finished rebasing the rest of my 6mm AWI fellow. This includes some American dragoons.

There are also a couple of bases of skirmishers.

And two bases of frilly militia. I think these are actually WSS figures.

I also glued to paint sticks the remaining 15mm saracens I have (76 foot), glued on the spears and shields and primered them. I hope to get some time to paint them this weekend.

I've also managed to get the terrain for my MayDay game roughed out and cut. So now I just need a moment to paint it up.

Up next: Some based 1/72-scale Indians should be finished this weekend. And perhaps some work in-progress shots of the saracens. And then a package of extra 6mm AWI guys should be arriving from Peter very soon... .


Kevin Barrett said...

Nice assembly line, Bob!


Bob Barnetson said...

Thank you--the only way to go when painting up a big army! Also being able to have something finished every time I sit down is really motivating. Thanks for the batrep at the club--sorry I missed it!