Saturday, September 9, 2023

25mm Star Trek Wrath of Khan bridge crew

As a birthday treat, I bought a job lot of 25mm FASA ST:TMP figures from the Wrath of Khan. It looks like I ended up without a Chekov (oh well!). These came with the trousers and tunics blocked in so I just completed the paint job and based them. I decided to go a bit brighter than I usually might.


These are fairly small figures (true 25mm) and have kind of useless poses. Since they were created for the Star Trek RPG, I'm not sure why they are all just standing around the bridge? Kirk even appears to be leaning on his chair. Savik is a nice find though.



I pulled out some of my ST:TOS figures. I'm pretty sure the one on the left is a Heritage figure, so they scale pretty well. Uhura on the right is newer and headed more towards 28mm, but I can't recall from where.

Overall, an interesting look back at the early 1980s. I have the Klingon set as well (although I don't think there were Klingons in the Wrath of Khan?). I will try to finish those in the next few weeks and post them.

No comments: