Saturday, April 29, 2023

Crimean British

Alright, back to working my way through this large 28mm Crimean War project I inherited! Today is the first of a couple of batches of British foot in shakos from Foundry.


I think these guys turned out okay given my modest painting skills and all of the frigging detail on these figures.


There were also three command figures. Since these are old figures (1990s?) and Foundry has swapped out some of the sculpts, I had to guess a bit at what the uniforms should look like. There were also eight figures with slightly different shoulder dealies (epaulets?)

Anyhow, calling them done and moving on to a bunch standing at attention and another batch firing. That brings me close to the end of the foot (just artillery left, I think). Which, in turn, brings my closer to the enormous pile of mounted.

No comments: