Saturday, April 15, 2023

Last of the Imperial Assault

This post is the last of the Imperial Assault and, I think, I have painted the entire collection over the years. Thanks to Brendan for trusting me with his little dudes. First up is Dengar on a snowy base (I assume that is a scenario thing). A bit more purple than I'd figured. I also snapped a shot of the back because I thought his backpack was pretty nicely sculpted.


The Ashoka, who is some kind of Jedi from one of the cartoon. Her hair (or whatever) looks better in person--some kind of camera issue causing the blue to look weird. Google suggests she used white lightsabers.

And finally, the Imperial Champion (some kind of Imperial Guard olympian, I guess).Only three colours so a nice easy one to end on.


Up next: The Crimea!

No comments: