Saturday, February 25, 2023

Horrified: American Monsters

A few years back, I painted up the classic movie monster figures that came in the boardgames Horrified. A second version of the game was released that focused on North American monsters. A fellow asked me to paint his and I finished them this week.


Above, left to right, we have the Banshee of the Badlands, Mothman, and Sasquatch. Below, left to right, there is and the Jersey Devil, the Ozark Howler, and the Chupacabra. These are putative 28mm (how big is Mothman, really?).


The pose of the Jersey Devil made it hard to get a decent shot of it, so I have included a few angles below.



The only monster I really recognized was Sasquatch and I have compared the Horrified version (right) with a metal version plus a Steve Austin. The plastic version compares well!

Up next: Some more Star Wars.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HUGE fan of the blog and this is brilliant painting!