Tuesday, April 3, 2018

15mm WW2 Germans for sale

I don't really do commission work any more, but every once and awhile I run across a deal that is too good to pass up. Last week, I bought a job lot of 15mm WW2 Germans. Some were well painted, others were only base coated or had some chipping. I have been rehabbing and finishing sensible units for re-sale.


First up is fourth Panthers. These are plastic models (not sure of manufacturer). Base camo is air brushed with hand-painted leopard spots. Washed and sealed (matt). Both sides of turrets have decals and numbers are sequential (765-768). German cross on back of turret. One hatch is open for a commander.


I'd like $40 for the Panthers. Shipping at cost is extra.


The next lot are 4 plastic German hanomags with riders.  I think the base coat was hand painted. Three crosses on each vehicle.  No idea on manufacturer.


I'd like $30 for the halftracks. Shipping is extra at cost.


The last set in this batch are three metal and resin Battlefront King Tigers. These have an airbrushed base coat with leopard spots added by hand. Decals on both sides of turret with sequential numbers (321-323) plus a cross on the back of turret. Note that one has no mud guards (foreground of picture above).


I'd like $40 for the King Tigers. Shipping is extra at cost. Offers to bob.barnetson@shaw.ca . I will have more units as the weeks go on--trying to match paint to fix mistakes and minor damage is a tricky business!

No comments: