Saturday, January 14, 2023

Imperial Assault... errr... imperials

A friend found some more Imperial Assault figure sets for me to paint so, from the blighted wastes of Tatooine, here are the first figures. Basing is as requested by my buddy and, I presume, has something to do with the scenarios in the game. Or he's just screwing with me. Whatever.

Three storm troopers for the desert plus the Emperor for indoors. Then a jawa for the desert, naturally.


Then there was a Dewback rider. There are two torsos for this figure. Buddy with the long stick (which was warped and responded well to hot water) gets a grey shoulder dealie.

There is also a named character (Captain something or other) with an orange shoulder dealie and a rifle.


As usual, nice figures. More are underway and I have a couple of poses that match some of the Star Wars Legion figures I have for sale so I should be able to do a size comparison. Up next tho, the Scooby gang.

1 comment:

Simon Quinton said...

These look really good Bob! Love the Dewback. On my to get list for Legion!