Saturday, January 21, 2023

Ruh roh

Santa brought me some Scooby-Doo figures for Christmas and I'm working my was through that. First up are Shaggy and Scooby from Hasslefree miniatures. Nice figures. The rest of the gang (but no Scrappy-Doo, thank God) are underway. I also have some villains from Crooked Dice miniatures.




While I was painting these, I also decided to redo the basing of some of my other Scooby gang figures to match what I do now. I don't recall who made these 25mm Buffy the Vampire Slayer figures (maybe GZG figures?). 


I think the sculptor did a creditable job on Giles, Buffy, and Willow. I'm less taken with Tara, Xander and Cordellia (I think Xander was a converted generic vamp and I do like his bowling shirt).


Spike, Drusilla and Angel are okay.


And then a couple of random vamp sidekicks for the Master.


Up next: More Star Wars Imperial Assault and some Scooby stuff.

1 comment:

Glasgow Warhog said...

Love the Scooby Dobbie doooo...