Saturday, June 12, 2021

2mm terrain and 28mm pulp

Apologies for forgetting to post last week; work was nuts and blogging just completely escaped my mind. So a double-post this week!


I finished off a couple of packs of Pulp Figures miniatures. Above, we have some random pulp heroes and below a group of scientists.


Bruce recently purchased some 2mm terrain for a project and slightly over-ordered towns so kindly dropped off the excess. I knocked of about 10 towns like this.


I love 2mm terrain. I'm not sure why, but it is just so cool. These villages from Irregular Miniatures would do for North Africa, the Middle East, or Central America in almost any era. If you can overlook the trees, they'd also do for your favourite hive of scum and villainy.


I put a 1/72-scale armoured car in to indicate the size of the buildings. I also dug out two European towns that I painted awhile ago.


Up next: No idea. I have one pack of 28mm pulp left, some larger Harry Potter figures, and some even larger Star Trek.

No comments: