Tuesday, February 6, 2018

28mm horror plus Buffy Lego

An order of bases finally arrived a few weeks back and I finished off some 28mm Horrorclix repaints I did over the Christmas holidays.


These three demons are sweet little sculpts with insanely nice detail totally lost by the lousy Horrorclix paint job. I highlighted and washed and they really turned out well.


I also painted up a bunch of other 28mm Horrorclix. Some villains, some adventurers. Not sure how they will be used but nice to have then finished and available.


I also picked up some Buffy not-Lego figures. Below there is Cordellia, Willow, Xander and Oz.


I also bought Angel, Giles, Buffy and Spike. Nice enough--shame the red plastic so blows out the colour balance on my camera.


Up next: Likely some more 54mm AWI fellows (coming to the end of the militia--just like Washington!).

No comments: