Sunday, January 25, 2015

The rest of the 54mm Woodland Indians

This week I finished off the rest of the 54mm Woodland Indians that will provide the AWI British will some support.


These are plastic figures from Armies in Plastic. I basically mirrored the painting I saw on the ATKM's website. The red came out a bit more intense in these photos than in real life.


I decided to use a brown spray primer (in lieu of white) on these fellows to help give them a very different look from the formed troops I have been painting.


Up next: Likely some command troops for the units I have painted.

3 comments:

DeanM said...

Great looking Natives - all of your 54mm stuff will be impressive in a game.

matthewjksullivan said...

They look great - I love the warpaint especially.

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks guys--much appreciated. Yeah, they turned out nicely and with the different painting approach they look very different from the regulars they will be supporting.