Friday, January 20, 2012

More FoW German Paratroops

This is the second batch of bases for a 15mm Flames of War commission.

This bunch includes a platoon of machine guns to support the infantry. Overall a nice unit but the MGs themselves had a fair bit of flash. Hard to tell what was flash and what was detail!

I quite like the fellow with the binoculars.

There is also a mortar platoon.

These fellows were nice to do and have a couple of bases of FOs as well as a command stand.

Up next: I'm just finishing the painting on some 6mm FPW (French are done; Bavarians need cuffs and collars and details. I should have these finished by the weekend). Then onto my trees and some 25mm Star Wars reinforcements.

4 comments:

Broeders said...

Great figures Bob.

And looking forward to the 6mm FPW!

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks Phil. I always forget how much I enjoy painting 6mm, especially ranked up fellows in standardized uniforms. The French uniforms are flashy; the Bavarians are all business.

Bob

Ray Rousell said...

Very nicely done!

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks Ray. I'm surprised how quickly these went once I figured out the basic paint scheme. Uniform troops are so much easier than trying to paint hodge-podge units like Celts!