.
The plastics mix well enough with the metals, being only slightly thinner in build. Overall, I now have resistance fighters to mount a game using Surviving Nam. I've been thinking this might be an interesting was to play out Operations Sealion (having played out more conventional takes on this campaign three times in the past).
Saturday, October 3, 2026
More 20mm partisans
To flesh out the ranks of the metal partisans I painted last month, I added a few sprues of 1/72-scale Caesar partisans that I happened to see on fleabay. The original set had two different sprues but the seller only had remainders of one sprue so I ordered three copies.
There were 12 poses on the sprue. Disappointingly, only one was of a woman. The rest were sensible enough poses, include a surrendering prisoner (which is useful).
Helpfully, there was also a two-man demolition crew and a fellow using what looks like the single-shot pistol sent to the French to be used to upgrade to a better German weapon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment