Saturday, September 24, 2022

AT-RTs and Cobra Commander

I finished off the last of the Star Wars Legion rebels I bought: three AT-RTs. I will have all of these guys up for sale shortly. They come with all of the counters and cards you need for the game.


These were interesting figures to paint. The bow-mounted guns rotate on magnets and there are also three spare guns of various descriptions so you can change out the armaments.


I also finished off a new Cobra Commander figure that I got from Crooked Dice. Not sure why his pistol is in his right hand but the holster is on the left leg? A cross-draw hip holster would be weird, no?


This one seems slightly better than the Pulp Figures one that I converted with some paint.


He fits in reasonably well with the Cobra troopers from Pulp Figures. 

I have ordered some more slotta bases and will rebase the rest of the Cobra army to match the Commander.

No comments: