Saturday, August 20, 2022

Star Wars Legion rebel troopers

I ground my way through one of the rebel troopers expansion boxes for Star Wars Legion that I picked up.


There were seven figures and I painted them in a quasi-jungle scheme.


Nice figures and the official hints the cane with were pretty decent.


I have three more squads of these guys to do so I'll need to vary the uniforms a bit (maybe another jungle unit and then two with more arid fatigues? I also have three AT-RT walkers plus another Luke.

2 comments:

Terry Silverthorn said...

They look good Bob! Are you doing these for someone else? Or did you take the plunge & start collecting the Legion scale?

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks Terry! I just bought a job lots of figures from a guy who has close enough to ride my bike to and had a good price. I've no idea about the game. My plan was to paint and sell on. They are a tough too big for my collection, I think! They definitely do not fit with my old 25mm WEG star Wars dudes.