Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Zomtober: Call the doctor!

I'm grinding my way through the Zombicide Toxic Mall box this Zomtober. A challenge with these boxes is limited poses. I thought I would do a small number up as medical staff from a hospital or clinic that had turned.



Overall, they are a touch drabber than I had hoped. But they fit the bill.


They are a little smaller than some Heroclix figures that I have along the same lines.


Up next: Some Astronaut gaming, some Zed-soccer teams, and maybe some more pulp.

2 comments:

tim said...

Zomtober? Try YAWNtober.... I'm just so damned tired of Zombies.

That being said, I do appreciate the work that went into these. Nice job!

Bob Barnetson said...

I hear you about the endless zombie releases! Hopefully next week's post wil be more to your tastes!