These fellows are the last (ha!) of the extra Celts in my paint pile (excepting some attached to an unpainted Carthaginian army) and are 28mm Wargames Factory.
I did up a couple of bases of warband to flesh out the ranks some. There are a few odds and ends mixed in here (viking heads, weapons from various sets).
I tried to send a bit more time on the shields. Some I did some Celtic knot(ish) designs. Others I simply did some wet-on-wet mixing to give the shields some extra depth. I see a couple of fellows plundered some Roman dead for equipment.
I also knocked off two light horsemen to give the fellows some extra mobility. It is fun to see stuff moved from the "to-do" shelf to join the ranks of the painted.
Up next: I have a game of Maurice scheduled tonight and some 28mm Roman auxilia rolling off the production line. I have 500 points of FoW Germans that need prep and I plan to fiddle with some old bases of trees in the interim.