Saturday, September 29, 2018

Some HO-scale buildings

No gaming time this week so some more painting. I finished off some of my last HO-scale train buildings that Got in a job lot from Terry quit a long time ago. I tried to mix-up the paint schemes a bit (to add some diversity to my town).


I used some decals to add some more residential-style buildings (a cafe and grocery store above) and a cafe and rooming house below.


I tried to make the backs of the buildings a bit more interesting with some painted over graffiti as well as some graffiti.


I also added a few decals (one way signs). Overall, happy with the resulting effects.


Next up is a bunch of zombies for Zombtober and then more 54mm French and Hessian AWI troops.

2 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

They look good..do you know the make(s) ?

Bob Barnetson said...

These are kits from Design Preservation Models (DPM) which seems to be a brand of Woodland Scenics (purveyor of all things HO trains. I don't recall which kits these were (came in plastic bags). Hope that helps!