Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry post-apocalyptic Christmas

I hope everyone is having a good holiday break and perhaps received gift-wrapped reinforcements under their tree. No post today but I did want to reprise my favourite holiday-themed post.


This fellow was from Black Peter's HoTT Santa Army which I cobbled together from various bits and pieces. I believe Santa is a GW Gimli on top of a Heroclix reindeer. The rest of the army (click the link) included a bunch of elves (snowball armed hobbits), hounds and stone-faced snowmen.

4 comments:

fireymonkeyboy said...

Merry Christmas!

FMB

Terry Silverthorn said...

Merry Christmas Bob! Hopefully some new paint brushes found their way under the tree, lord knows you've been getting good mileage from the ones you had!

Spiderweb of History said...

That is freaking awesome! Merry Christmas!!!

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks guys! It was a fun army to paint. Hope you all had a merry Xmas. Yes, I do need some new brushes!