Monday, December 22, 2014

54mm American standard bearers

I'm continuing to paint on some 54mm US militia but thought I would post some pics of two flag bearers that I finally attached flags to.


The flags are huge (ergo the thick poles) and were printed from my computer. I see I need to add a bit bit of paint to the edges (amazing what jumps out of a photo at me).


Up next: Twelve AWI militia are almost ready. I have also spray primed all of the the British and am mounting them to bases before painting. I will, however, likely turn my paint brush on some more US troops (officers, drummers, flag bearers, cannon crew before I get to the British.

2 comments:

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks Phil. The figures are super nice so painting them is pretty easy work.

Anonymous said...

Very cool.