Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Zomtober: Toxic Zeds

As I work my way through the Zombicide: Toxic Mall box, I decided to switch up the skin colour of the toxic Zeds. 


Apologies for the photo quality; I had some weird lighting effect happening, perhaps interacting with the white undercoat and washes for the skin. I finished half of the toxic zombies but didn't post one of the poses because it was a bit over sexualized.


The basic zombies are cast in grey and the toxics are casting green so I went with roughly those colours for skin. I'm pretty happy with the results. I wanted a slightly more luminescent green for the skin but whatever. The effect is clear enough and you can tell which is which (below).


I wasn't sure what to do with the toxic boss. I figured red on white jockey shorts was a nice contrast to all of the bumpy skin and horns. While this post brings an end to Zomtober, I so have a few more Zeds in the pipeline that will appear over the next few weeks.


Up next: A church, some gangsters and some zombies.