Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tusken Raiders!

So I'm about half way through the Imperial Assault commission I took on and I just opened one of the Tatooine expansions. I'm struggling a touch with the heavy storm troopers (did a step out of sequence so now correcting that).


The Tusken Raiders, however, were very nice figures to paint. Great, dynamic poses, and easy to paint: white primer, wash of British uniform brown, detailing, magic dip, and matte sealer.


The hardest part I found was getting a good picture!


My camera kept washing out the tones or having too shallow a depth of field. Anyhow, these look better in person but I think the photos are okay.


Up next: Maybe some gaming at the club and then some more Imperial Assault.

1 comment:

Strategist Ultima Oriente said...

Nice looking Tatooine aborigenes!