Saturday, February 2, 2019

End of the Cloud City expansion

So I finished off the figures from the Cloud City expansion for Imperial Assault that I'm doing.


There were three more of the guards, but this time on a rubble base. There were also three Ugnaults.


I see that I need to spend a bit more time cleaning up their bases with some black paint (weird how that jumps out in a photo and is invisible when I looked at the figure).


There were also a pair of heroes. I was pretty happy with how the wet-on-wet bending worked with these guys (that is a total crap-shoot, I find).


Up next: Sand people!

4 comments:

Phil said...

Splendid minis...and lovely blue shades!

Terry Silverthorn said...

They look great Bob!

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks. They are great figures. And yes, I was super happy with the blues in the end.

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks Terry!