So I didn't quite get organized enough to run a Hallowe'en game at the club. Fortunately, Terry has promised some Cthulhu action next time. But I have started in anticipation of next year.
Awhile back Scott and I engaged in my-junk-for-your-junk trading. He got a bunch of GW hex tiles and I got a bunch of horrorclix. I rebased and touched up the paint on five to serve as plot points in PulpAlley.
I also picked up some Renedra tombstones to make a grave yard. I painted up one of the sprues.
This is likely enough headstones for skirmish gaming. Nice stuff for a quick paint, wash and base.
Up next: I'm off to try some more CCA Tricorne this week with Bruce. Then some horrorclix figures.