Last night I finished rebasing about 50 1/72-scale Indians for my AWI and War of 1812 armies. These are (mostly) Italeri indians.
The non-musket-armed fellows likely aren't appropriate for 1812 and everyone is a bit too buckskin for 1812 but they will do in a pinch (since no better figures are available as far as I can tell).
I also did a pair of command bases. The British troops are mostly rebased and I'm now working on sanding and flocking them.
Up next: Some British over the weekend. I have also finished organizing all of the lots I have for the MayDay auction. There are a tonne of 15mm lots, including unpainted moderns, renaissance, Naps, SYW/FIW, colonials, and Byzantines. There is also a painted DBM army, a painted DBA army, a painted Maurice army (in 1/72-scale), some 28mm buildings and a copy of Star Trek Fleet Captains. Since others can bring their stuff to the door, it should be a good auction!