Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Zardoz?!?

I'm getting pretty close to the bottom of my to-paint pile, which means I am finding some weird figures. I have no idea how I ended up with a 28mm Zardoz figure.


This may have been a part of a large sci-fi lot I bought years ago on eBay? (A couple of more figures  from that lot were at the same level when I excavated the top of the desk.)


Zardoz is weird and even the plot summary is hard to follow. Basically post-apoc, soft-core, disco sci-fi starting Sean Connery in a diaper.


He fits in well enough with the other 25/28mm old school sci-fi that I have. Up next are some more figures from this lot--a couple of huge Trek figures and maybe some 25mm WEG Star Wars figures.

1 comment:

Terry Silverthorn said...

There are those who would say that figure is a classic! Kind of like the movie hehe.