Saturday, May 20, 2017

More 25mm Star Trek

Continuing with my 25mm Star Trek painting, I finished off a dozen Klingons from Space Vixens from Mars. These are TMP or TNG Klingons rather than TOS Klingons. Finding alien races is generally hard and the one set of TOS Klingons I found (from Victory Force Games) I've decided to use as Romulans.


A second reason I chose these figures is that they had a good mix of male and female figures (important when gaming with daughter). I see now that the edge of the bases could use a tidy with some black paint.


I'm pretty happy with the results given I wanted to try a more monochromatic colour scheme. Not sure why the picture below shows the guy on the left with such a mushy face (he's fine in person).


Here they are with some 25mm Trek crew from 1st Corp. The Klingons are more like 28mm but the extra height isn't a huge deal (they're aliens!). They should work well as matched forces for Pulp Alley.


Up next: I might get back to some 54mm AWI as I await the delivery of the Romulans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell
you I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you
recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that
go over the same subjects? Many thanks!

Bob Barnetson said...

There is a blog role on the right of your screen of friends' blogs that are similar. If you want Star Treks specific, you need to google for that.