Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Very Spidey Christmas

I recently came into a large lot of 28mm superheroes that I am painting up and selling off. Today I have a group of Spiderman friends and foes.

The figures are plastic and 28mm. I have repainted, sealed and based them myself. The bases are metal washer with printed paving stones--you can remove the figures from the base if you'd prefer to attach them to something else. Spidey has a very dynamic pose--one of the better sculpts I've seen.

He's joined by Dare Devil, Elektra and the Scarlet Witch. Pardon the bad colour balance here--my camera freaks out a bit when I shoot all-red figures like these. They are painted a more normal-looking red colour!

Opposing Spidey are six villains. Up first are Sandman, the Vulture and Doctor Octopus.

They are joined by the Hobgoblin, Kingpin and Mysterio.

Here is a close-up of the hobgoblin to show off some of the painting.

I'd like $40 OBO for this lot and that includes shipping in Canada or the US. All figures bubble wrapped individually. These would be a great gift for a fellow gamer or as a way of introducing someone to the hobby. Offers to bob.barnetson@shaw.ca .

2 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Great figs and the paint jobs are fab. I'm after some superheroes for my Weird WW2 games, but these aren't quite what I'mm after (need more like Dr Doom, Phantom, Capt A, Jack Union etc). Great job though!

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks Paul. Yes, the golden age heroes would wok really well in WWW2!