Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More 10mm AWI

With a bit push on this weekend, I have finished the 10mm AWI commission and now the final bases are drying. Today I have 30 bases of American riflemen.

I tried to mix the outfits up some, giving a few the buckskin look that everyone uses and then used a variety of dyed linen colours for the rest.

I think they convey the "army of farmers" look that the owner was after. I see a couple of fellows have added some grass to their hats for camo... .

Up next: A bunch of foot and some cannon. Then a HoTT Superhero army (which is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself!).

1 comment:

  1. I see that my blog is randomly dropping pictures from view; I presume this is a blogger issue.

    ReplyDelete