Thursday, November 3, 2011

More 10mm AWI

I moved two more units of 10mm AWI British to completion today, leaving just one more unit of British drying.

These fellows are the 17th Foot. The figures are 10mm Pendraken. I think it is a credit to the sculptor that the camera recognized the guy below on the right as a "face" in the picture.

And this unit is the 44th Foot.

Again, the camera recognized the sergeant below (pointing) as a face. I don't think you could ask much more for a sculptor than that. Imagine how good these would look if I was a better painter!

Up next: The Queen's Rangers are drying then I'm going to take a week off from 10mm AWI before tackling the Americans. To cleanse my palette, I will be doing some more 28mm superheroes--a huge box of which arrived today.

No comments: