Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last of the 28mm Skeletons!

finished basing the last of the 28mm skeletons. This includes three bases of riders, each with two figures.

What I like about these figures is the detail the emerges when you consider the figure some. Like the hole in this fellow's ribs.

I also based up nine shooters.

Up next: A DBA battle report tomorrow, some medieval figures and a painting guide of sorts on Tuesday and then some 15mm AWI. Thereafter, some 15mm dwarves and rebasing my DBA vikings for an upcoming campaign. Then who knows whatelse.

4 comments:

cooey2ph said...

Smart looking skellies:)

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks! I quite enjoyed painting these--easy work and they look pretty good for the effort involved.

adeptgamer said...

Looks great Bob! How many units of the dead do you have now?

Bob Barnetson said...

Somewhere around 35 units. I plan to sell off some of these bases (likely a HoTT army worth) once I figure out what I want to keep for my own.