Saturday, December 4, 2021

Coppers

Scott very kindly dropped off a couple of sprue of "good guys from the Terminator line. I previously painted some up as generic moderns in green and grey.
 

I wasn't sure what to do with these guys so I decided to do them in blue to supplement some of the Heroclix SWAT guys I have for Gotham.


There are a pretty reasonable match for the Heroclix. A tiny bit thinner (especially the weapons) and I didn't quite get the same paint colour, but close enough.

Up next: I finally found some 1978 Heritage 25mm Star Trek figure at a price that was stupid. So I'm currently doing ST:TOS Andorians, Klingons, Federation, and Romulans. Also a couple of random micro-scale space stations. I also, rather unfortunately, dropped a BIG tray of figures (10x36") and have some repairs to do. Luckily, only two figures were write-offs.

No comments: