Saturday, May 8, 2021

More Cobra

A second squad of Cobra goons. I wanted to differentiate them from last week's crew. Some googling showed that some version of Cobra had darker face masks. That seems like the easiest way to switch them up. 


I wonder if I should have painted their shoulder pads black? I may go back and do that.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this set of proxies. Nice detail, the wash makes the cartoonish colouring I was looking for work.

There are a couple of more figures that I want to pick up to complete this set of troops but I will need to wait for some to comeback into stock to make the postage worthwhile.


Up next: Either 6mm ancients or some misc sci-fi.

1 comment:

Simon Quinton said...

Nice work the masks demote their ranks I believe. With some like paratroopers having red masks.