Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Sorry, still more Zeds.

So, still more Zeds from the Toxic Mall box. I know you are likely bored looking at them. Rest assured, I'm tired of painting them. But we're nearly done.


I knocked of a mixed lots of regulars zombies (including some bigger ones) as well as a bunch of toxic zombies.


The toxic Zeds are more interesting to look at. But I'll be happy to see the shambling-ass end of this project.



I also finished a few more gangsters from Pulp Figures. Four gangsters plus a lovely fire hydrant and a police box. I think I have three more that just need the base painted.



Up next: Honestly, I'm not sure. I have a building underway. And I need to think through a holiday-themed game. I'm thinking some kind of Franklin Expedition tie-in. The lesson from my last few pulp games is less complexity and smaller tables. So it might be a straight up fight for control of the Terror? Maybe with the ice breaking up? I dunno. Need to layout what I have.

2 comments:

Terry Silverthorn said...

Well you could add the creature from the series "The Terror" That will keep everyone busy!

Oh as an aside..Bob to the guy who just bought Zombicide " Rest assured I am tired of painting them!"

The fellow with the new game...."Umm don't get me started!"

Simon Quinton said...

Great job! Nothing wrong with more zeds!