Saturday, May 12, 2018

Monsters and cultists

I pushed out a few more Heroclix repaints this week. There are two snake-like creatures plus a giant or demon of some kind. These will work fine for a Buffy scenario.


A few weeks back, I did a "my junk for your junk" trade with Chris and I ended up with a box of Empire Flagellants.


I thought these would serve as useful cultists for pulp games so commenced building (sigh) and painting. Nice sculpts with lots of motion.


They scale pretty well with 28mm Heroclix. I originally had these on square GW bases but decided they would look better on clear discs.


I quite like the fire and whips and skull theme. These are not a slick at the Northstar cultists that Terry has (which are sweet and pulpier) and these are all men, but they will do for now.


I have a bunch more of these on the painting table so they will likely comprise production for th next few weeks.

6 comments:

Preacher by day said...

The flagellants are a great kit! Nice work on them.

BigLee said...

An eclectic bunch!

Terry Silverthorn said...

Nicely done Bob, your well on your way to a Witch Hunter warband for Mordheim as well with those Flagellents.

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks. Lots more still on the painting table but gardening and cycling keep getting in the way.

Bob Barnetson said...

Yeah--lots of "what would be easy to finish?"

Bob Barnetson said...

No more rule sets Terry! But thanks--these are snazzy kits.