Tuesday, April 17, 2018

More 15mm WW2 for sale

Alright, some more 15mm WW2 are on the block this week. Pick-up in Edmonton or shipping at cost.


First up is a set of three Battlefront M-5 Stuarts. These are late-war tanks, suitable for the western front. The tanks are decaled and a touch muddy. One hs a commander.


I'd like $20 for these.


Next up is a lot of 2 Hornisse sporting an 88mm gun. The units are painted, decaled, washed and sealed.


I'd like $20 for the pair.


Finally, I have a lot of 15 early- to mid-war German soft skins to transport your troops. Good for France, Russia, or the desert. There are five Opel Blitzes (above).


There are also two Krupp Kfz 70 trucks and three Horch Kfz 15 cars (above) and four Steyr Kfz 70 trucks and a Kubel wagon below.


I have left the bases unfinished. I'd be happy to paint them for you for free. Or you could easily finish them yourself.



I'd like $45 for this lot. Offers to bob.barnetson@shaw.ca.

No comments: