A cold a snowy weekend gave me some time to make progress on my Battlelore painting project. Today I finished off the light foot as well as some of the heavies.
There were 16 light foot so I painted them in a batch.
The Little Big Man shield decals really help. The decals didn't fit the lights as well as they did on the mediums so I ended up extending some decals to cover the whole shield with paint.
Mostly that worked out okay and the shields are very colourful!
I also started on the heavy foot. The fellows below are (I think) the foot that came with the original base game. The shield decals really help an otherwise uninspiring pose.
I also bought an expansion and it came with more dynamic heavy foot.
These guys had a pattern embossed on their shields so I just painted that instead of bother with decals.
Up next: I'm hoping to play some Cry Havoc at the club on Tuesday. On the painting table I have the rest of the bowmen (thank goodness: 32 identical bow is a chore) plus a few mounted troops.