Another battalion of 54mm British regulars are done (I'm gonna have to order reinforcements!) and ready for the table. These guys will see combat at the club next week.
I did this unit with buff facings and turn backs. While washing these, I was so busy wicking excess wash from the turn backs that I neglected the front of the figures and one fellow appears to have executed a code brown (will need to do some repainting...).
I also sealed them before the wash to keep the whites whiter. They looks less field worn than the earlier regiment I did.
Up next: I have the command for these guys almost done. Then on to a general and some artillery.