Thursday, September 13, 2012

28mm Inn

With the weekend approaching, I wanted to finish off one last thing before taking a short break. What I settled on last night was this 28mm inn. This is a GW plastic model I picked up at a swap meet.


There was a bit more detail than I might like--typical GW with lots of skulls and stars and whatnot. Some I painted and some I painted over. All told a bit bright for my taste but good enough for what I need. The flash makes it a bit brighter in this photo than in real life.


Up next: I have some 15mm cavalry built and primed. I also have some 28mm ring wraiths about half painted--need to so some detailing and then dip them. Looking through my boxes of crap, I see I have enough odds and ends to do a nice Hallowe'en themed HoTT army so that will be my next project.

3 comments:

  1. Like the colours you put on the Inn, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christopher. Trying to distract from the dozens of skulls on the walls with bright trim!

    ReplyDelete