Things have been a bit slow this week as work has distracted me, but I do have some stuff rolling off the painting table. First up are some mounted units for a Carthaginian DBA/CCA army. I've had most of this army on my shelf for about a year and I hope to finish it up in the next week or so.
These elephants are old Ral Partha 25m guys, although they are much closer to 20mm judging from the rider. I've never been really happy with how my elephants have turned out but these guys are okay. A base coat of territorial beige then a dry brush of beige with some grey cut in. Then a wash.
I also did one base of light horse. Now idea of the manufacturer but the horses are likely different from the riders. They look okay. I need to pick up some extra cavalry this weekend if I get the chance while I'm passing through Calgary.
Up next: I have a bunch of Celtic warband, auxilia and psiloi drying and I will post them tonight. I also have a bunch of spear that I have finished the base coat on plus a few skirmishers for my republican Romans. I hope to have them done for Monday or Tuesday.